Friday, October 31, 2008

Let me explain!!

My cousin pointed out a good thing to me. She wanted to know what I-59 and assistant meant. If I do recall correctly it all started when we were painting at our old house and I was unable to paint due to being pregnant with Maddy at that time. I would come to the house to check to see how things were going after my lovely assistant (aka: Rosemary) was painting or done painting. It always seemed that everyday that I would take a look at something I would find a spot that she would have to touch up. So she started calling me Inspector 59. Most of those that know me I am a very observant person. I tend to be too observant and I am sure that some would wish that I was not so observant.

The Chapter 5 means that we have 5 to the Pratt family and our story continues. Nothing too special about the name.

3 comments:

Assistant and I-59 said...

Let me explain (this is the Assistant)... I do believe the "I" of the "we" did the painting ... you of the "we" did the daily/hourly magnify glass inspection. I-59 also failed to mention that that project lasted ONE YEAR!! Also, she forgot to mention we also just repainted her new house (5 bdrms, 1 bath, 1 lvg rm, 2 hallways) within 3 1/2 weeks of when she & Jer bought it... pressed for time,& then the daily inspections. No wonder I'm tired! Truely we do love each other!!!

Assistant and I-59 said...

and one more thing... so I don't get in trouble... Jody didn't let me choose the headline for this blog, so we compromised on the Chapter 5, and the story continues ... to rule out any RUMORS, NO SHE IS NOT CURRENTLY PREGNANT!!! just incase you were wondering... I keep praying for #4..

Jocelyn said...

thanks for the clarification! love catching your blog! see you in a two weeks!