Saturday, January 24, 2009

A sister's love...


wait Rosie, I have to put on my lipstick first...


baking sure does make a girl thirsty!!



more lipstick....more pictures.




ta dah..we are finished...oops forgot the sprinkles..





what a great multitasker..even helped make lasagna!!































Lubbie inspecting the frosting.





































filling tin the butt crack











































ooh this is good stuff.



































yep, they all agreed it was good batter.
















































































Rosie I need my lipstick on for the picture.
























see, I can multitask like the rest of them...













































I need more Rootbeer!



























drinking rootbeer so she can burp....














































































































































a few items needed for making Carter's cake...

































































all ready to start baking.................





































2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

precious pictures!!!! i love it! any cake left for me?

Assistant and I-59 said...

Actually the last TWO pieces were eaten tonight....