Sunday, May 17, 2009

quick update

Just a very quick update...we finishing Nicole's flooring...our first time mitering (fitting corners) for the quarter round. All in all, we did a great job (that was after the frustration level was HIGH, then I decided that we had nothing to lose and everything to gain by finishing this project on time!)
Then at 1am we decided that it wouldn't be a finished project unless her bed was assembled. she has boxes to organize...we do have to put back on the closet doors.... but it's done!
I've made a promise that after this big project was finished, I would rest, and not do any BIG project for 30 days. I have plenty of small projects to keep me out of trouble.

We also finished the new clothes line project at Jody & Jeremy's house..... FIVE LINES!!!

Pictures will be posted shortly. We have not seen any updates on the cousin's blogs????????

No comments: