Sunday, May 24, 2009

updates for all

time flies when you are having fun ... and even when you are not.

The rememberance gathering for my father this past Saturday was a lot of fun.. enjoying the memories that everyone shared of the relationships that they all had with my dad...everyone a different facet. It was beautiful...a bit of rain for about 45 mins... and then was sunshine. Lots of food and Beverages!!! I know my dad would have loved every minute of it!

Things (projects wise) at our home are coming along. As I mentioned before I made a promise last Saturday not to do any BIG projects for 30 days... that is a lot longer than I had anticipated... so far, so good.... small is good, for now.... though I am PLANNING BIG projects!!! I let you know what I come up with....

the inspector will have to finish our post later.. .Nicole just called, she is done having a girls night with friends!!!

No comments: