Wednesday, November 5, 2008

it's been a busy week, and it's only Wednesday

Assistant here ;-} It's Wednesday and Lubbie's FOURTH tooth is through the gums...YEAH!!

Jody is sick today and got another shot at the doctor's office, she was sick two weeks ago and got a shot then too. Migraine/thyroid issues ... she needed her tonsils out 10yrs ago, so just maybe that will be the next blog!!

Our scrapbook party is this Saturday, so hopefully she'll be feeling better; if not, I'll take her in for another shot, it worked last time!!

Lynnie and I went to lunch today at Culver's ... she took off her shoes at the table, so I was teasing her that I would leave her there ... she said, with her sad face, NO, you can't I have to go home and take care of my mom!!

I had been trying to convince Josh to get his hair cut (teenagers!!) for weeks, okay, MONTHS!! So tonight we are here at the Pratt house, and he wanted to go to the basement kids room and watch TV.... asking him what it was worth, a haircut?? he said YES!! so right after dinner we went outside and BUZZZZED!! Needless to say, he's been down there all night. Though he did play with Lynnie down there for 30mins.

All in all a good day... hopefully the inspector will be back on her feet tomorrow!!

No comments: