Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Little Better!

It is the Inspector here. As you can tell by the time I am unable to sleep. I really should be in bed though, cause anybody that is a mom knows that if you are up this early for the day then you will not get a nap when you need one. I just thought I would check and see what the Assistant had been doing while I was sick again. It is really getting tired some being sick every other week. I just can't seem to kick what is in my body. I have had a sinus infection 3 times in the last month and my body's way of trying to fight it is by attacking my throat. So there for my throat is very swollen and makes it very hard to swallow anything. Lets just say that in the last four days all that I have been living on is Popsicles and I had an Ice Cream cone last night and it felt good going down, however it did not stay there. Won't get into detail about that.

I was talking with an old co-worker, who is not a good friend and she pointed out that maybe this is my body's way of reacting to all the events that have happened to me and my family this past year. To catch you up briefly, last November I was let go from my job at the group home that I had been at for 6 years. I was basically running the home until they decided that somebody else was more qualified to do the job that I was doing and they wanted me to train her to do the job that she was suppose to be more qualified at. Needless to say that did not go over well with me at that time. Keep in mind at this time I was also 7 months pregnant with Carter.

Then January 25, 2008 Carter Allen was born. I decided that it was best that I stay at home and be a Mommy to my 3 kids.

On February 28th we put our home on the market and had an offer in 4 days later. We excepted the offer, however we had to be out of our home by March 31st. That did not give us enough time to find a house, close on a house, and move into a house. So we had to move into my parents home until we found a house. I am greatly appreciated that my parents are there for us all the time.

After looking at countless homes, we could not seem to find one that would work with our family or our budget. So we continued looking and looking. Until the beginning of August and man that I sing with in church choir called me out of the blue and asked if we were still looking for a home. I said of course. So the next day, Assistant and I had already had an appointment to look at a home with the Realtor we were working with. I asked if we could look at if after that appointment. So we did and the Assistant and I both fell in love with it, keep in mind Jeremy had not yet seen it, he was working. The lady was selling the home after 30 some years of living here, because she was spending too much time driving to work and back and not to mention the gas prices alone. She needed to have an offer in on the home to be able to move forward with the new home that she found. We at this point did not have any Realtor involved so that was a big plus for the both of us. So needless to say that Jeremy liked it and now we are finally settling down into our home that our family can grow into for many years to come.

I guess that I better try now to get a couple more winks before the children arise.

I-59

1 comment:

Assistant and I-59 said...

hey I-59, the time you went to bed, was the time I got up... way too funny. But don't tell Lynnie I'm up yet... I have a few items "SECRET" to get done first before I take her bye-bye... cu later.
you forgot the painting and all the projects we did -- and your newest member of your family that stresses you out, when he PEEEs on the floor... like you needed any reminding!! LOL
Assistant