Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preparation!!!

This week has been going by very fast. Busy re-cooping from being sick for 4 days. I had a Tupperware party on Tuesday. The kids are very excited about this weekend because they are going to be having a play date. My cousin is going to be coming to town for a wedding and the assistant and I are going to be watching her children while her and her hubby get a night away without any children. She has three children of her own and two foster children that will also be along. She has a son who it Brady's age and another son that is 4 and then a daughter that is the same age as Maddie. The two foster children are 12 and the other is an infant. Not sure on the exact age. If I had to guess I would say 6 months. So needless to say that we are going to have a house full. Besides my three kids and the assistant two, she will also be having another child her that she watches on a part-time basis. So if you were keeping track that would be a total of 11 kids. We are going to be having a full house. We are going to be doing some craft items to pass the time and watch a movie and have some popcorn. We will have to post some pictures after Saturday. Have a good weekend to all.

The I-59

No comments: